I am proud to be a member of one of the largest complementary healthcare organizations in the world, the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. For more information on my educational qualifications you may go to the IACT at www.iact.org and click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the home page.
Established in 1950, the Guild has grown to over 15,000 members, with over 100 local chapters in 73 different countries. A growing percentage of our members have academic credentials in other fields, including medicine, psychology, counseling and nursing.
The National Guild of Hypnotists has been acknowledged, even by other professional hypnotism groups, as the number one association in the field.
The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy is a professional association that recognizes hypnosis certification programs. It was created to set standards of excellence, and to promote clinical hypnotherapy and related fields of social science. Its broadest goals are to insure quality training opportunities and help enhance the standing of clinical hypnotherapy. Its narrower focus is to assist individuals and organizations in being recognized for achieving a level of quality within the field of hypnotherapy. The ICBCH certified professional is governed by a professional Code of Ethics.
- Ron Eslinger: Pain Management Certification
- David Snyder: Real World Hypnosis: Identity By Design
- Sheila Granger: Virtual Gastric Band
- Helen Mitas: The Complete Expert Hypnotherapist Therapy System
- Cal Banyan: 5 Path Regression Method
- Jerry Kein: Regression to Cause and Pain Management
- Judy Rees: Clean Language and Metaphor Mastery
- Bob Burns: The Swan Ideomotor Protocol
- Melissa Tiers: Integrative Hypnosis & Coaching the Unconscious Mind
- Jason Linnette: Hypnotic Workers
- Steve Andreas: PTSD Protocol
- Wendy Webber: Tribe of Healers Regression to Cause
- Richard Nongard: Medical Hypnosis
- James Tripp: Hypnosis without Trance, Stop-Smoking protocol
- Clive Girdham: Successful Smoking Cessation
- Allen Carr: Easy Ways to Stop Smoking
- Freddy Jacquin: Smoking Cessation Protocol & The Arrow for Pain Release
- Mike Mandel: Hypnosis Academy
- National Guild of Hypnotists: 100 hour Hypnotist Certification Course
- Marissa Peer: Uncompromised Life